You can join Facebook dating, you can meet singles from any part of the earth, all you have to do is to follow the basic steps given in this article. Facebook dating is a space in the Facebook platform that you know that allows you to mingle with others who are already on the dating profile.
Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is and for you to be part of this platform, you have to follow the instructions given in this article carefully.
Creating your dating profile is simple as A, B, C, D. The Facebook dating profile can be created right from the Facebook app you know if it is up to date (this is one of the requirements).
The groups you’re in and the events you go to can help you meet people with similar interests. You can choose to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile (separate from your main profile) if you’re 18 years or older and have downloaded the most recent version of Facebook.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook App Update For Avatar Feature
Talking of the way Facebook dating works, you will be suggested to others who have also opted in. People are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook.
Now, in addition to the requirements mentioned between the lines above, your country must also be among the eligible countries where Facebook Dating is Functional.
Countries Where Dating Is Functional
The Czech Republic.
The United Kingdom.
Facebook Dating App Update
Follow the steps below to update your app to get the dating feature.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app (Not the Facebook lite)
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your device
How To Join Facebook Dating
Follow the steps below to join millions of singles who have opted into dating on the platform.
- Open your updated “Facebook” app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address or phone number and password if you are not
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side
- Navigate down to select the “Dating” link with a heart icon
- You will be taken to the dating page. There, Provide the necessary information by adding your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself.
- After that, click confirm and follow prompts to complete your dating profile.
Facebook Dating allows you to match with friends of friends and/or people, not in your friend circle. All you have to do is to follow the steps given above and you are good to go.
Have it in mind that all of your Dating activities will stay in Facebook Dating. It won’t be shared with the rest of Facebook.
Do you have any questions on this method to Join Facebook Dating? Feel free to relate it with Alvinblog.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.