Find Your perfect on the popular social network you know by following every step that has been given in this article to create your Facebook dating profile with ease. Facebook dating is of great benefit especially for singles who are ready to mingle.
You can opt in to the dating platform and set up your profile to start meeting singles who are already in the platform. On the platform, you can find love through what you love, group you join, and events you visit.
Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests. The dating platform makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups.
Facebook Dating Features
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Secret Crush
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Be free to share details of your date
- Easy to create your dating profile
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating Requirements
For the basics to being part of the dating platform, you must be 18+ and your Facebook account must be in good standing.
Also, you must be running the latest version of the Facebook app and your country must be on the list of countries that the dating feature is available for. See below;
Facebook Latest Version – Facebook App Update
The Dating feature cannot be used in your Facebook computer version. It is accessible via the Facebook app on your Android and iOS device.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the application will be updated successfully on your device.
How To Create Your Facebook Dating Profile
Before you dive into creating your Facebook dating profile, you have to first, locate where the Dating link is, then from there you can get into the platform.
- Open your updated “Facebook” app from your app drawer
- Sign In to your account and tap on the hamburger line at the top right side
- Navigate down to see and select the “Dating” link with a heart icon
- Once you select the link, you will be taken to the dating page
- Provide the necessary information by adding your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself.
- Click confirm when you are done.
Following the steps given above will make you own a profile on Dating. Have it in mind that Facebook Dating is different from your main Facebook account. Your Facebook dating is housed by your main account.
Everything that happens in dating remains there, it won’t be shared anywhere outside dating.
I hope you found this method on how to Create Your Facebook Dating Profile helpful? If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below.