You truly need the Facebook dating new app if you want to get the dating feature working in your mobile app. In this article, you will learn more about Facebook dating and the easy steps you need to take to get started with ease. Facebook dating is a platform where singles can meet with others who have opted in and mingle without issues.
Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is.
Creating your profile on the dating platform is easy as A, B, C, D, and the basic steps to take have even been outlined in this article. All you have to do is to read carefully, and you are very much good to get started.
Its matching algorithm is one of a kind. You will be able to meet singles from any part of the earth, [provided they’ve opted into dating.
There are some requirements one will need to meet before you can proceed to create your dating profile, and they’ve been listed below.
- You must be 18years old and above to use facebook dating
- You should update your Facebook app to the latest version
- You country must be in the list of coountry that are eligible to use dating (you’ll see below)
List Of Countries Where Dating Is Currently Available
- The Philippines
Facebook Dating New App
Getting the latest version is very simple. On your mobile phone, there is a store (Google Play Store or App Store), Open it and in the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”. Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications, then tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully.
When this new app is installed on your mobile, then there is every possibility to get the Facebook dating link appearing in your mobile app where you have to follow to get to the profile creation page.
How To Find “Dating” Menu On Facebook App
Finding the Menu is not difficult. If you’ve updated your Facebook app, then see the steps to locate the dating app below.
- Open the updated Facebook Mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign in With your registered email address or phone number
- On the Facebbok app homepage, tap on the three lines at the top right side
- Then navigate down to see “Dating” (with a heart icon by the side)
If you can’t find the dating menu after the update, then don’t panic as you will get it in the near future as the application is being rolled out gradually to all Facebook apps in every part of the world where Facebook is functioning.
Setting Up Your Facebook Dating Profile
When setting up your dating profile on Facebook, it is very important you make it right. Make sure all that is required of you, like your profile pictures, your likes, and dislikes, etc are updated so that Facebook dating will know the kind of personalities to match you with.
Your dating profile is different from your main Facebook account profile. So to set up your dating profile, simply adhere to the instructions below.
- Open your updated “Facebook” app from your app drawer and sign in to your account
- On the Facebook homepage, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side
- Navigate down to select the “Dating” link with a heart icon
- You will be taken to the dating page. There, Provide the necessary information by adding your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself.
- After that, click confirm
Your Facebook dating will be up and running and you will have a high chance of getting merged with someone with your kind of personality.
However, people are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook. The way dating is designed, it won’t share any of your privacy with any other platform not even on Facebook platform. That is to say, everything you do on dating remains on dating.
Tell us what you think about the Facebook Dating New App by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.