Facebook dating match is simple but you have to know what the dating platform is all about and how you can take part in the service. However, one will need to know the basics and how you can sign up for free without paying anyone. This is the right article you should read carefully to get started.
Facebook dating remains a space within the Facebook app that makes it possible for singles to meet other singles who are qualified to match and trust me when I say you’ll surely find the love of your life on the platform
The matchmaking platform makes dating so easy that the information you provide will be used to tailor down singles that share the same personality as you. Creating your Facebook dating account to get matched is easy as A, B, C, and D and if you can adhere to this article, then trust me when I say you’ll be very much good to go
Facebook Dating Match
Here, you’ll be matched with singles from any part of the world provided the dating feature is in full operation in their country. You can read this Facebook Dating Countries to know the Countries qualified to join the platform.
That being one of the requirements to get started, other requirements are;
- You must be 18years and above
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the Facebook mobile app
When the above-mentioned are in place, then you are very much good to go with being matched with other singles when you join the platform.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Dating Friends – Facebook Dating Singles Near Me
Facebook Latest App Update | FB Dating Apk Download
Follow the steps below to update your app to get the dating feature.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will start and automatically update on your mobile phone
When that is done, you’ll get the opportunity to explore and use every newly added feature on the app including the dating feature.
How To Find The Facebook Dating Feature
One thing is to download the app while another is to locate the “Dating” app. To do so, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the updated app from your mobile phone and sign in with your details
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you’ll see the Facebook dating link with a heart icon or you tap on “see more” to locate the newly added dating feature.
If after updating your app and following the steps above and you still don’t see the link, don’t panic as the dating feature is still going around to every country where Facebook is functional.
Facebook Dating Set Up
The Facebook dating method of setup is different from your main Facebook account. Your FB account houses the dating profile and for you to set up your profile for dating, you’ll need to follow the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- Tap on the three lines (hamburger line) at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on the Dating link with a heart icon, and you’ll be taken to the dating customization page
- Provide the necessary information by adding your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself
- Tap on done after providing the necessary information and your profile will be created and ready for use.
Now, all you have to do is to search for other singles who have opted in from any part of the world and start a chat with them.
It’s as simple as that.
Your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know. Just take the steps above and you are good to go.
Share this Facebook dating match: Facebook Datiing download on your social media account so that others can know about it. If you have any questions, kindly relate them to Alvinblog.com by using the comment box below.