It is now easier to find love through the things you love and that is why the Facebook Dating app is what you really need as it will make you get into a world of dating where you can meet other singles who have opted in and ready to mingle with other singles. You have to read this article carefully to get started.
Download Facebook app for dating is simple and free as you won’t pay a dime. And trust me when I say the steps to get started is easy as A, B, C, D.
Creating your dating profile can be done with ease on the Facebook mobile app you know. With Facebook dating, the groups you’re in and the events you go to can help you meet people with similar interests.
Facebook dating makes it possible to find someone who likes the things you already like. All you have to do is to follow the basics of this article and you are very much good go.
Features Of Facebook Dating
Below are the wonderful feature of the dating app.
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Secret Crush
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Be free to share details of your date
- Easy to create your dating profile
Requirements To Use Facebook Dating
First of all, you must be 18+ before you think of joining Facebook dating plus the following.
- Updated Facebook App i.e. the latest version of Facebook
- A good internet connection
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- Your country must be on the list of countries where Facebook dating feature is currently accessible
Latest Facebook App Update
When you update your Facebook app, then you will be able to see the added feature (Dating) and you can set up yout profile from there. To update, simple adhere to the instructions below
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated automatically on your device.
Have it in mind that the Facebook Dating feature can’t be accessible via the computer version of Facebook. So you must be running the operation through your internet enabled mobile phone.
Facebook Dating – Eligible Countries
Below are the countries that are currently able to use the feature.
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Europe, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, US, and Vietnam.
Facebook Dating App Set-Up
Your Facebook Dating profile is different from your main Facebook account and everything you do in dating remains in dating. Facebook dating profile is housed by the Facebook main account and because of that, you will need to log in to your Facebook account to set up your dating profile.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Log into with your existing Facebook email address or phone number and password
- At the top right side, tap on the Hamburger line to see your account menu
- On the next page, you will find an icon with a heart shape (Dating).
- Tap on the heart icon and you will be directed to the dating home.
- Provide the necessary information. To do this, you need to add your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself.
- Click confirm when you are done.
You can now get connected and hook up with other singles who are already on the platform.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Dating App Update: Facebook App Download For Dating, feel free to use the comment box below. You can as well share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.