In this article, you will be learning about the Facebook Avatar Creator page from where you can quickly set up your cartoon version without worries. The steps to creating your Avatar are simple as A, B, C, D, read here to know more about the avatar creation and how you can get started.
The social giant network is not just about meeting people alone, you can know to show your creativity by creating your cartoon version. Facebook has provided a means through which you can make your avatar and use it as a profile picture or even use it to make comments on any post on your newsfeed.
With this newly introduced Avatar feature, users can now create and share their cartoonish characters with others. But before you can get started with that, you must, first of all, meet the basic requirement needed to get the feature.
However, have it in mind that the feature is being rolled out gradually for every country. If after you’ve taken the steps here and you don’t see the feature, don’t panic, you can just try again in the near future.
Facebook App Update For Avatar Feature
You will need to update your Facebook app to get the Avatar feature. It does not cost your money to update, provided you have a good internet network, then you are good to go.
To update, follow the steps below;
- Go to your Google Play Store or App store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the Facebook application from the list of applications shown
- Then tap on “Update” and the app will start to update automatically
How To Find The Avatar Feature Within Facebook App
- Open the update Facebook app
- Sign in with your Facebook registered email email address and password
- On the app’s homepage, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the screen
- Navigate to see the “Avatars” icon or tap on “See More” to see the Avatars menu
You will definitely get a well-created avatar because the feature is equipped with lots of tools that are aimed at giving you your heart’s desire. Check out some of its tools below
- Face shape
- Skin tone
- Eye shape
- Nose ring
- Facial hair
- Body shape
- Earrings and more.
Facebook Avatar Creator | Set Up Facebook Avatar
Follow the steps below to create your avatar with ease.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization. On the customization page, choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and tap on “Next”.
- Tap “Done”.
When you adhere to the steps above, then your avatar will be ready. Note that you can edit your avatar anytime you want using the pencil icon on the customization page.
I hope this Facebook Avatar Creator article was helpful? feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.