Are you also wishing to be part of this BMGA Fellows Program 2021 for Young African Women? or seriously searching online on the How to Apply, Application requirements, Eligibility, Benefits and more
Then I must Say a very big congratulations, as I will be showing you here the easy guide to The BMGA Fellows Program application which is a social impact initiative designed to narrow the gender skills gap that exists among female university graduates in Africa.
About BMGA Fellows Program
BMGA Fellows Program is a six-month online blended program that provides young women with access to knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
This amazing program was designed to give academically motivated female university graduates or final year students the unique opportunity to have a transformational learning experience that will play a pivotal role in their personal and professional development based on the learnings and methodology from BMGA’s capacity-building program for corporate clients
Not just that, but also, the program enables participants to develop essential skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, emotional intelligence, teamwork among others.
Nevertheless, ONE UNI process about the BMGA Fellows Program is that is been supported by top global institutions such as Sterling Bank, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the African Society of Cambridge University, Emotional Intelligence Skills Group, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Rungas Group, UN Women, Gallup, Women at Risk International Foundation (WARIF), University of Lagos (UNILAG), and University of Ibadan (UI).
More BENEFIT Include
- One-on-one career coaching from executive women with an international career.
- In-program mentorship pairing with graduate students from the University of Cambridge, Imperial College, amongst others.
- Participation as a live audience of the recording of the BMGA Leadership Speakers Series Podcast.
- Exposure to the invaluable BMGA Fellows alumni network for continued learning, networking, and lifelong support.
Eligibility Applicant for BMGA Fellows Program Application
The 1st eligibility is that all interested Applicants should be final year university students and early career professionals with not more than 2 (two) years of post-university work experience.
- Open to young women from Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class. Final year students must have a current CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Have regular access to the internet.
How To Apply BMGA Fellows Program 2021
Applying for the BMGA Fellows Program is really very simple and easy. So interested applicant who wants to apply can do so by following the steps below:
- Click HERE
- Read through the portal and click on the “here” link to proceed
- On the next page, enter your personal information, and contact information
- Click on “Next” and follow on-screen instructions to complete your application
So here you go. All it take to become a registered member now depends on you. Will these above information you can always apply successfully.
Nevertheless, you can always contact us if you have any question to ask on application process.