Humber offers scholarship opportunities for select international students and in this article, you are going to learn about the 2021/22 International Student Scholarships that is offered at Humber and the basic requirements with the application method. Read carefully to know how to get started.
The entrance scholarship at Humber is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining the college in May, September, and January.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over their first year of studies.
The scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college, or university.
International Student Scholarships
The Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, commonly known as Humber College, is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The scholarship application form is accessible online and all the details you need to apply have been listed in this article.
Indeed, this is an opportunity that all international student has to take part in this scholarship opportunity,
Each term a total of ten (10) undergraduate and ten (10) graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD $2,000 scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before the given dates below;
- May 30th, 2021 for September 2021 Semester
- September 30th, 2021 for January 2022 Semester
Currently, the ongoing scholarship offer at Humber College is for January 2022 admission offer.
Why You Should Study In Humber College
- Humber college is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education
- It is one of only twelve Vanguard Learning Colleges in North America selected for its excellence in education
- It is among the five colleges designated by the government of Ontario as an Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- It is a well recognized leader in education in Canada
With the few reasons above, trust me when I say you won’t regret applying for the scholarship offered in the institution.
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
Requirements To Submit Your Application
To submit your scholarship, you will need to submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program for the appropriate term
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
Have it in mind that;
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships.
- Students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship opportunity, you have to follow the steps given below
- Visit the Humber International Entrance Scholarship Application page
- Entrer your Name, email address, and Humber student ID number
- Upload your confirmed letter of acceptance, and upload your two (2) reference letters
- Upload your motivational letter
- Then click on “Submit”
Applicants must have an active offer of admissions for January 2022 intake; the Application deadline is September 30, 2021.
If you have any questions about this 2021/22 International Student Scholarships At Humber College Canada, feel free to relate it with Alvinblog.com by using the comment box below.